All students are required to come to the school in prescribed uniform as mentioned below.
SCHOOL UNIFORM (APRIL to OCTOBER)
(For Nursery & K.G only)
- White shirt (with monogram)
- Grass-green Check full pants.
- Black shoes and White socks with Green stripes.
- Belt/School badges.
- Green Sweater (in winter)
- White shirt
- Grass green Tunic (for nursery & K.G. only)
- Grass Green Half Jacket
- Green White Check Kameez (with monogram)
- White Shalwar
- White Scarf
- White Dupatta (from classes VI to X)
- Black shoes and white socks with green stripes.
- Green Sweater with white stripes and green socks (in winter).
WINTER UNIFORM (NOVEMBER-MARCH)
- Pink salwar
- Pink kameez with check jacket
- Maroon check-border scarf
- Maroon dupatta with check border(VI-X)
- Maroon–black sweater
- Black shoes and black socks with maroon stripes.
- The uniform should be purchased from the uniform shop only,situated in the school premises every Wednesday and Thursday between 10:00am and 1:00 pm.
- No fancy hair clips or jewellery allowed
To inculcate the team spirit and the zeal to compete, the students are grouped under four houses named as:
- Aamina House
- Khadija House
- Ayesha House
- Fatima House.
Each house along with the teachers performs duty in the given month and in the end of every month special assembly is organized to enhance various skills of students.