PAYMENT OF FEES
- The tuition fees for the twelve months of the year shall be deposited monthly.
- The fees for the months of April, May and June must be paid in April. Similarly the fees for the last two months i.e. February and March must be deposited in February.
- The fees must be paid by the 10th of every month between 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- After the 10th of every month, late fee will be charged at the rate of Rs 5 per day.
- If fees are not paid for two months, the student may be debarred from sitting in the class.
- If the dues exceed more than two months the name of the student may be struck of the register and to continue readmission fee will be charged.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded, except security money.
- If the child has to be withdrawn from school, parents are requested to give one calendar month’s notice in writing, failing which, one month’s fee will be charged in lieu thereof. Exception may be made in case of sudden transfer of government or military personnel.
- Those who leave school after 10th April must pay fee for the month of April.
- Those who apply after 30th April are liable to pay 3 months tuition fee.
- Transfer certificate for children withdrawn are not issued until all dues are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on grounds:
b. Non-payment of fees